Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Take 5

 Where am I?  
More accurately, where was I in 2007?





I feel like I'm on a forced break from blogging... I'm experiencing technical problems with the internet at home and I'm  being forced to do everything on my tablet. Its not easy.

So, while I'm not able to make progress with my blogging, I thought I'd remember a break i did enjoy!! Greece, Athens and Mykonos. Beautiful blue skies and oceans, white churches, history everywhere and great food and wine. Very happy memories. 

Im hoping to get back to my good self very soon. I have some interesting posts i want to do..

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Well, I was going to guess it looked Grecian to me. I remember those amphitheatre photos from all my theatre history classes!

Good luck with your tech problems. Nothing is more annoying!