Sunday, June 14, 2015

Button Time 4 Paris in July

Competition Time!

Paris in July #6 needs a button. 
I'm inviting the early birds in Paris in July, to invent the button. 
There's going to be a prize, or little gift, to the one who creates a Paris in July #6 button 
that highlights what it this blogging event means. 

In the past, our buttons were created by Karen, and I've found a few for your inspiration.








Post your creations on your blog this week, and leave a comment here when you've posted your creation. I'll be ready to judge the entries Monday 23rd June, in time to announce the official Paris in July button by Sat 27th June..

The great thing about an official button, is that you can promote the event to other bloggers and on facebook and instagram with a consistent image.

I look  forward to see the offerings! (Jeanie, I expect an entry!) 

8 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I made a couple of possible buttons. They are special to me, as I used photos I took in Paris in 2010.

http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/paris-in-july-2015.html

Jeanie said...

I'd love to enter, Tamara, but I've never made a button before -- are there size specs or can you make it be the right size? Does it need Paris In July and the dates? Anything else? It sounds fun but I'm at a loss where to begin!

Tamara said...

I've never made one either - but I feel that its just about editing images, or in your case you could simple take a photo of your art. I have no set rules on words, or dates - what ever you feel works for the event. Previous years have been marked by the date, but it's not a criteria. just go for it.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I haven't really ever made a button before either. I tried using Canva and Typic to make them.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Find mine HERE Tamara - and thanks for the invitation to create- Luv that <3

Tamara said...

Amazing idea's so far - thanks ladies. I am extending the competition - I'm a little busy in the next 24-36 hours - so it's not too late to enter yet. Keep the good ideas flowing. This is going to be a fun month.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Added a couple more options - at least you won't be short of ideas :)

Lisbeth said...

Here you can see my creations for a button for 2015:

http://thecontentreader.blogspot.se/2015/06/paris-in-july-2015-button-competition.html