Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Japanese Literature Challenge 6

It's here! Japanese Literature Challenge 6 - I'm signing up again..... I love this challenge (almost as much as I love Paris in July!),  Thank you Della Bellezza for hosting this wonderful opportunity to learn more about japanese literature.

This year my hectic and crazy life will need to make room for at least one more Murakami - I want to read 'what I think about when running', and I'd love to read something about Japanese culture or even cooking! Let's see what happens.


5 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm guessing Paris in July isn't happening this year? Couldn't find anything about it, may just read a bunch of French books by myself! I really enjoyed it last year.

Bellezza said...

So glad you're joining in again Tamara. There is always time to read, or reread, a Murakami right?! I look forward to sharing books with you.

Tamara said...

Ellie, Dont worry - Karen and I will be hosting Paris in July - should get the intro post up in the next day or so - please join us again... it's always fun to spend July with you.

@parridhlantern said...

This is a really great challenge, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be reading a Murakami too (1Q84). I read What I Think About When I Think About Running a few years ago and loved it!