Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Fill-ins


And...here we go! (a little late)
1. In the near darkness , I light the candles and settle back into the bath with nothing on my mind but to listen to the stillness, and the ocean roaring in the distance.
2. There's no need to panic - til further notice.
3. But this was supposed to be profound!
4. Sometimes I just let go, and allow myself to floatt in the stream. (and I should let it happen more often)
5. It's always nice to have dinner with friends.....
6. Because there's nothing better that a glass of wine and pleasant company.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my Friday night ride with my man, tomorrow my plans include my own ride - setting my own speed, and Sunday, I want to find a little time to read, garden and journal.

Check out Friday Fillins for more.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi T - Hope you get that reading and gardening time tomorrow! Today was perfect for it!

Jeanie said...

Well, this is fun -- and I love the graphic you chose for it, too!