Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blog Award


Many Many thanks to Karen at Bookbath, for giving me this award. Karen has been one of my primary blogging and reading inspirations for years now, and I'm honoured she 'loves' my blog. She said she loves it because it "always challenges and informs me about broader issues in the world." That's alot to live up to.

So the rules to keep the award moving include:
  1. add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. add a ink to the person who awarded it to you
  3. nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Now, blogs and bloggers that I Love include (but are not limited to)
  1. Aplaca, Chook, Garden, Travel and Michelle's Musings because Michelle muses on things I like.
  2. Jacqui from Life in the Dome: A blog about chooks because she has interesting projects going on all the time and tells a good story.
  3. Abby at Good'N'Planty because she does give aways and blogs about interesting things like what she's cooking or how she thinks about catching mice!
  4. Riana at These days in French Life becuase I love her 'slow life' philosophy, her ingenuity, and life in France.
  5. Robin at A Fondness fro Reading because I like her weekly quotes, her idea's and the fact she supports her mom's blog.
  6. Bellezza at Dolce Bellezza who wins lots of awards, but I cant see she's got this one yet this year, and I do Love her blog for variety, honesty and generousity.
  7. Jess at This delicious Solitude because I love the blog name and she reads in a different world to me and writes wonderful reviews.
Of Course Karen, it goes without saying, that if I had 8 spots I would send this one back to you too.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Tamara. I really appreciate your kind words and this award. It means a lot.

Karen said...

Hi T - you deserve this award! I will have to check out some of the blogs you have listed - they sound great.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks Tamara, I'm honored! I love reading your comments, keep 'em coming :).

Unknown said...

Thanks Tamara, I appreciate it.

Nice to know someone missed me. Have been a bit under the weather , mainly related to work and stress etc.. have a new lease on life now and will focus on all things positive which of course includes enjoying time reading your blog!!!
Michelle